These Chocolate & Brandy Truffle Hearts are so quick and easy to make but look so professional. The perfect dessert to end your vegan dinner party or romantic meal.
100g/3oz dark chocolate, suitable for vegans
1 tub Alpro Soya Single Cream
2 tbsp brandy
1 can Soyatoo Soya Spray Cream
4 hob nob biscuits
8 very small ramekins or heart shaped foil tins (available from specialist cook shops)
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a small glass mixing bowl over a pan of simmering water on the hob. Mix with a wooden spoon.
2. When the chocolate has all melted, remove from heat and mix in the brandy and cream.
3. Meanwhile, place the biscuits in a small plastic bag and crush them into crumbs using a rolling pin.
4. Put 1 tbsp of biscuit crumbs into the bottom of each pot and tap so they distribute evenly across the bottom.
5. Divide the chocolate mixture between all your containers, and then put them in the fridge to cool and solidify.
6. When you’re ready to serve, squirt little flowers on top of each heart or pot
7. Serve with some raspberry or fruit coulis if desired.